After 10 years of faithful service the old microwave oven had rusted to the
point where it could start leaking rays at anytime, so I bought a new one.
What do with the old one ..... PLASMA BALLS - think amorphous blobs
of molten air. After the obligatory CD frying of course.
Here's what happens (or at least what I think - not my srongest subject so bear with me)
Blocked off the vents on the microwave. Broke off pieces of incense sticks and zapped
them on full power. These give off carbon vapour. The microwaves then zap the carbon
vapour molecules which makes them attracted to each other and get REALLY hot aswell.
Looks cool watching fireballs dance around inside the machine- see attached photos.
Got really hot in there after a while - the thick glass jars you see in the photos shattered.
Had to stop when the Microwave, after all the sides had buckled, started to smell
like it was burning. Didn't want to risk burning down the place. Sure warmed the place
And before you call the RSPCA for putting my offspring in mortal danger - we did it
all behind the safety of a Lexan / Plexiglass / whatever you call it in your part of the world /
screen which I just happen to have lying around for such occasions.